April Wrap Up


I had a pretty decent reading month! Granted, it took me almost a month to finish The Priory Of The Orange Tree… oh well. It’s a massive book. I really enjoyed almost every book I read this month. There was only one that I didn’t like!





I’m really hoping to keep up with the great reading months. According to Goodreads, I’m four books ahead of schedule. I’m hoping to keep it this way.





What books did you read this month?












★★★★★





Heroine by Mindy McGinnis: I freaking loved this book. It’s so raw and real. When I finished this book, I was just in awe with how much this book relates to reality.












★★★★





The Priory Of The Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon: This is a book that I really wanted to give five stars. I’ve heard so many wonderful things about it. I’m just really upset that the big war/fight scene was so short!!





The Hating Game by Sally Thorne: This book made me fall in love with rom coms. This book had a lot of anticipation. I did not want to put it down! It got four stars because I wanted more sexy-time between Lucy and Josh.










★★★





Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: I wanted to be obsessed with this book like everyone else. I just didn’t feel the same attachment I did when I read the Grisha trilogy. I still really enjoyed my time with this book. I want more Kaz and Inej!!










★★





The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu: I really didn’t like this book. The only redeeming quality it had is Kurt. I didn’t even like him at times. I don’t recommend this book as it could be toxic to some.














No one star reads this month. Yay!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!