Top Ten Tuesday: Books I LOVED With Fewer Than 2,000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Artsy Reader. This weeks topic is “Books I Loved with Fewer than 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads”. I’m not going to lie, it was kind of hard going through the books I’ve read trying to find books I loved with less than 2,000 ratings on Goodreads.

I was only able to come up with eight books. I’m trying my best to not change the topics and stay by the original one.

1. The Last Wish Of Sasha Cade by Cheyanne Young: This book broke my heart. It also mended it. It’s such a great book.
2. Me & Milo The Great by Michelle Schlicher: This will always be a book that I add to a list like this. I wasn’t expecting much going into this book, but I loved it so much. It stuck with me for the longest time.
3. Beautiful Liar by Zara Cox: I really enjoyed this book. I liked the idea of this book. It was a really enjoyable read.
4. Birthright by Jessica Ruddick: This is a fantasy series that I really wish I would have read as they were released. I remember loving this book as I was reading it.
5. Love Me First by Vera Mae: OMG. This book was something else. I loved it. I still love it. It does have a new name as well. Beneath The Same Sky.
6. At His Mercy by Shelly Bell: I love a good professor-student relationship book. Especially a smutty one!
7. Love Blind by C. Desir: I thought this book was really cute. This author has many great books and I think they’re all underrated.
8. Other Broken Things by C. Desir: This is one of the books that she’s written that tackles a difficult topic. Most of her books do, this one was just my favorite.

What are some unpopular books that you’ve read and loved?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To