Review: Point Of Retreat by Colleen Hoover

Title: Point Of Retreat
Author: Colleen Hoover
Series: Slammed (#2)
Publication Date: September 12th, 2012
Genre(s): Romance, New Adult
Page Count: 302
Order On Amazon
Add To Goodreads

Synopsis:

Layken and Will have managed to overcome the obstacles that threatened to destroy their love, proving that they are destined for one another. What they are about to learn, however, is that the things that have brought them together may be the very things that ruin their connection forever...

Layken is left second-guessing the relationship whilst Will is jumping over hurdles to prove his love for her. What the young lovers discover about themselves along this journey may change their entire world, and the lives of those who depend upon them the most...

My Review

I really enjoyed this book. I didn't know that I needed a book from Will's perspective until I read this. Although, I wish it alternated perspectives. I kinda wish that I got to see what was going through Layken's head throughout this book.

Likes:
I loved getting inside of Will's head. I loved getting see how much he loves Layken. It made me love Will even more. He's definitely my newest book boyfriend.

I loved the drama that was added in this book. I feel like it made everything a little bit more fun. He had to prove his love for Layken because of his past that decided she wanted to be a bitch and show up and opened her big mouth.

I felt like this book was more romantic. When it came to Will trying to prove to Layken his love, I was all for it. Layken could have been more understanding about stuff. But I mean, we can all be stubborn at time.

Dislikes:
I just really wish this book had Layken's perspective as well. That's about the only thing I didn't like.

Final Thoughts:
I'm going to be so sad when this series is over. I'm definitely going to fly through This Girl. I'm also definitely going to have the biggest book hangover. I'm not prepared.

5/5 Stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To