I Want A Reading Buddy/To Start A Fantasy Book Club!

I see so many people that buddy read books with others. I really want to start doing this. I need a friend that loves reading as much as I do! I envy those who can talk with someone about books.

It's really hard for me to make friends in real life. I'm awkward and I don't know how to start a conversation. I feel like online friends is the best way to go!

I also really just want to start an online Fantasy book club. I think it would be so much fun!

Please comment below if you'd like to join a fantasy book club with me and read a book once a month. I'd love to interact more with you guys online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!