"Two Truths & A Lie" Tag

I’ve decided to start doing a tag every Thursday. Back when I first started my book blog, I did Tag Tuesday. I now do the Top Five Tuesday and I don’t like bombarding with so many posts a day. Unless I post a review on the same day.

I saw Destiny @ Howling Libraries do this tag and I new I had to do it as well. It looks like a ton of fun and it’s a great way to get to know me and others.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How To Participate – from Kaleena’s post: 

  • Create your post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
  • Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code!)
    REVEAL THE LIE

    Lie revealed

  • Tag 8 friends to play along.
  • Link back to the original post so I can see all your secrets. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TWO TRUTHS & A LIE:
  1. I review every single book I read.
  2. I don’t mind loaning my books out to people.
  3. I sometimes will buy an entire series without reading any of the books.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Which one is the lie? Let me know in the comments if you guessed it right (but don’t spoil it for anyone else!).
REVEAL THE LIE

I don’t mind loaning my books out to people. I have a strong attachment to my books and I honestly don’t trust anyone with them. I’ve loaned books out before and they were damaged or never returned. Never again.

I’m tagging everyone to do this as well. It’s a lot of fun! Be sure to leave yours in the comments so you can guess as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!