Top Five Tuesday: Top 5 Badass Females!

I love reading books about a female main character that can kick ass. It makes me feel like I can do all of these amazing things they do. (I know I can’t, but I’d like to pretend.) Reading about it just makes me feel good about being a woman. Empowered, even.

Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme where I explore different topics. If you are interested in participating I would love to have you! Here is a list of my Upcoming topics in February – please remember to ping back a specific post of mine so I get a notification and I will add you to the participants list!


Celaena from Throne Of Glass: She has to be my number one. She’s so freaking bad ass and always ten steps ahead. She’s so freaking smart and cunning. Such an empowering character. 
Chrysabelle from Blood Rights: This series is so underrated. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone talk about this series in the bookish community besides me. She’s an awesome character. For someone who isn’t supposed to be “badass” she totally is. And the golden tattoos are just freaking amazing. 
Feyre from A Court Of Thorns And Roses: Would it be a top five list if ACOTAR isn’t in it? Not for me. Feyre grows so much as a character in this series. She’s so freaking amazing. She doesn’t even know how to read in this book and she doesn’t let that stop her from kicking ass and taking names!
Jude from The Cruel Prince: Jude is a human girl who isn’t scared of Faeries. She’s fearless! I can’t believe all of the things she was able to do in a world where they treat humans like garbage!
Carys from Dividing Eden: This is another book that I feel is really underrated. Carys is one of those characters that nobody expects anything from. But deep down, she’s a badass. I’m really excited to see how things turn up for her in Eden Conquered!

Recommend me some books with a badass female main character!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!