Weekly Recap: 11/19 - 11/25

AWAY FROM THE BLOG

As you all may know, this week was Thanksgiving. There’s nothing better than getting to spend time with family. We drove about an hour and a half to Sarasota to visit family that we don’t really get to see throughout the year. It was amazing. We met so many new people and my son was enjoying all the attention from everyone. 
I’m also very happy to say that we’ve got most of our Christmas shopping done for our son. Black Friday may be hectic, but it’s well worth it. Video games are not cheap!
I hope you all had a nice Holiday and that it was filled with smiles and laughter. 

NEW BOOKS THIS WEEK

I was a bad girl this week. I won This Is How It Always Is in a Goodreads giveaway, which is always exciting. I just couldn’t help myself with buying these books though. 
                   

THIS WEEK I READ

    

POSTS FROM THE WEEK

BOOK DEPOSITORY GIVEAWAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To