End Of The Year Book Tag:

Where has this year gone? I swear, as I get older the years go by faster. This was such a wonderful book/reading year for me. I’m so happy with all the things I’ve accomplished this year.

I got rid of so many books this year. Something I thought I would never do. If I didn’t, I’d have over 1,000 books in our tiny apartment. As much as my book loving heart would love to fill my home with tons of books, it’s just not logical.

I met my Goodreads goal! That’s what I’m most excited about. I’m so freaking happy. My goal was 50 books for the year and I’m at 54!!

I’m going to get into the questions now because I need to get some reading done.

Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
I’m currently reading A Darker Shade Of Magic and I’m obviously planning on finishing this book. I started reading And I Darken and I’m not sure if I’ll finish it. Which sucks because I bought the entire series. I may be doing a giveaway for it!

Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
I don’t read books based off the seasons… but A Darker Shade Of Magic seems to have some autumnal vibes.

Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
I just need The Wicked King in my life. I NEED it!

What three books do you want to read before the end of the year?
I would like to finish ADSOM. I definitely want to read Sadie. Also, Children of Blood and Bone.

Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
Broken Things by Lauren Oliver. I bought this the other day because I read the first paragraph and I couldn’t not but it.

Have you already started making reading plans for 2019?
No. Although, I do plan on doing a reread of Harry Potter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To