Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books By My Favourite Authors That I Still Haven’t Read

Like I’ve stated before, I’m not going to go above and beyond with these kinds of posts. I won’t post a picture for every book listed but I will link it to Goodreads. With that being said, here are some books by some of my favorite authors that I haven’t read yet.

A Court Of Frost And Starlight by Sarah J. Maas: I’m not sure why I didn’t pick this book up as soon as it was delivered. I’m scared to read it, honestly. I’ve read some mixed reviews and it makes me nervous about this book.

Slammed by Colleen Hoover: I haven’t read this trilogy yet. I’m always a bit picky when it comes to reading romance novels that have multiple books. I just have to wonder what the heck goes on that it has to be more than one book!

Without Merit by Colleen Hoover: This book just intimidates me. I’ve heard that it’s unlike the other books Colleen has written and I’m just worried I’m not going to like it.

The Last To Let Go by Amber Smith: Ever since I read The Way I Used To Be, I’ve been dying to read more. I’m just waiting for this book to be selected in my randomizer!

The Darkest Part Of The Forest by Holly Black: Since reading The Cruel Prince, I’ve made it a mission of mine to read more of Holly Black. I bought this some time ago and I’m still waiting to read it!

Love Blind by Christa Desir: I have come to love Christa’s books. They always deal with dark problems and they’re so quick to read. I actually think I’ll be picking this book up this weekend.

The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas: I’m almost done reading this series and I still have no picked up this book! I know it gives you some insight on some things that happens throughout the series but I really just don’t feel like reading it.

Little Do We Know by Tamara Ireland Stone: I just really love her books. I was so excited when this book came out and I entered in almost every contest to win it. I never won. I bought it and still haven’t read it. I’m terrible.

What books have you not read by your favorite authors?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!