Annotating Books: Yes or No?

Hey guys, how are you today? I’m coming at you with a random post. I started doing something that a lot of readers find quite annoying. Annotating. I’m writing in my books from now on.

I’ve recently been obsessed with Books with Chloe over on Youtube. If you watch her videos, you’ll know that she annotates her books. I’ve been watching her reading vlogs and got inspired to annotate the way she does.

I’m still reading Dividing Eden and I started annotating in the middle of it. So far, I’m loving it! I feel like I’m absorbing this book so much more by adding my thoughts to the pages. I definitely recommend annotating to everyone!

I plan on doing this with every book I read from now on. I feel like it’s really going to help me when it comes to doing my reviews and getting more in depth with my thoughts for the books.

What do you think about annotating books? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!