My Favorite.... Dream Job

My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it.. The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info and the upcoming subjects visit the My Favorite Meme. page.


I have always wanted to be an English teacher. It was hands down my all-time favorite class. It really shaped me into the person I am today. I really feel like I would enjoy teaching to kids. I definitely see myself as Jessica Day when it comes to teaching.


I, unfortunately, do not want to go to college so that kind of puts a damper on that dream job. I’m still young and I could change my mind. As of right now, I don’t see myself going into more debt to go back to school.

Now, here’s my current dream job that I know will absolutely never happen. I’ve recently become obsessed with The Greatest Showman. If they ever put it on Broadway, I need to be a back up dancer. 

Every single time I watch this movie I can’t help but to sing and dance. I would have so much fun being able to sing and dance to my favorite songs with other people who feel the same. It would bring me so much joy.

I would obviously have to work really hard. I cannot dance and I cannot sing. But I would work my ass off if I ever had the chance. 


What is your dream job?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To