Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR


The original topic for this week is: Series I’ve Given Up On/Don’t Plan To Finish. Currently, I have either finished all the series I’ve started or still plan to finish them. I hate giving up on series, I have to finish it until the very end!

I don’t normally do TBR’s because I let a randomizer choose what I’m going to read. So I’m going to list ten books that I want to read and hope they get chosen in my app!

I only chose three because I’m kind of in a time crunch and I gotta get going!

Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios

I just purchased this book through Book Outlet. I’m absolutely dying to read it now. I don’t know if it’s because of it’s gorgeous cover or if it’s because the book itself just sounds freaking amazing. I’m almost tempted to skip the randomizer for this one and just read it.

Here’s to hoping I get to read this book this summer!

The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

We all know that this movie is coming out really soon. I really want to read this book before the movie comes out or at least before I see the movie.

I’m dying to see how this book is. I feel like I’m going to cry so much.

Children Of Blood And Bone by Tomi Adeyemi

Ever since this book came out, I’ve been dying to read it. I’m always skeptical because it’s fantasy. It’s always a hit or miss with fantasy.

I’ve just heard so many good things about this book!

What books are on your summer TBR?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!