Review: A Court Of Wings And Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

A Court Of Wings And Ruin

By Sarah J. Maas
Published By: Bloomsbury USA Childrens on May 2nd 2017
Genres: Fantasy, Young Adult, Romance
Pages: 705
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
Beautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin’s manoeuvrings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit – and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.

As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords – and hunt for allies in unexpected places.

Beware Of Spoilers!!!

My Thoughts: 

Why do I have to wait until May to get more? WHY WHY WHY??? This book was just. UGH. ACOWAR doesn’t beat ACOMAR but it’s close. This one was so action packed and I loved it. But, I really wish there was more Feyre and Rhys romance. It was present but not enough. I needed more!
Sarah J. Maas did a wonderful job on this book. I was hooked from page one and didn’t ever want to put this behemoth of a book down. (Carrying it in my purse was a challenge). 
I haven’t been this excited over books in a long time. These books made me feel everything. Excitement. Rage. Love. All of it. I cannot wait to see this series grow even more than it has. 
I didn’t want this book to end. If only it never ended and I could forever get Feyre and Rhys and everyone else in this book.
Except for Tamlin. 

Pros:

Deceptive Feyre: I love that she gets back at Tamlin. Even if it costs them in the end. That idiot deserves everything that happens to him. He may have redeemed himself a little bit at the end, but I still hate him.
Mor: So, I had no inkling about Mor. I honestly was thinking she was just pining of Cassian and Az and was having a hard time picking between the two. Now that the light has shined upon me, I realize I was 100% blind. Everything clicked into place and I was like “well duh, that all makes sense now.”
Cassian and Nesta: I feel like they’re mates. They better be mates. They better get some love in A Court Of Frost And Starlight. I will die if they don’t.
Rhys: I want to slap that stupid man. Risking his life and making me cry. How dare you? You can’t die. Feyre needs you. Prythian needs you. I need you. These books will not be complete without you. Don’t be stupid again. We love you. 
Rhys is such a wonderful character. Probably one of my favorites ever written. He’s a strong leader. He’s a magnificent lover. I just can’t with him. I now understand the term of “book boyfriends”. He’s mine.
War: The war scenes in this book had me shook. I was constantly cursing and cheering on my friends. (I see them as friends because I freaking love them so much.) They did so well. All of them. I’m glad everyone gets to see another day.

Cons:

Tamlin: Why does he have to be such a whiny baby? Just get over it already. 

Recommend To: 

Anyone who knows how to read.

My Rating:
5/5 Stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!