Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Really Liked But Can't Remember Much About

Books I Really Liked But Can’t Remember Much About

I’m pretty shocked that I had a hard time coming up with books for this one. My memory is complete crap. Luckily, I don’t really forget about the books I read. Maybe that’s where all my memory goes? Anywho, I don’t think I’m going to go into a lot of detail about these because it’s kind of hard to when you don’t really remember the books themselves.

Sweet Thing

Renee Carlino

I read Sweet Thing back in April of 2016. It’s going on almost two years. Could I tell you what it’s about? No. I feel like it has something to do with music. And I’m honestly saying that because Sweet Little Thing has a piano on the cover. I could have sworn I really liked this book when I read it. I rated it 3/5 stars on Goodreads.

Paper Hearts

Claire Contreras

I read Paper Hearts in 2015. That was actually the first year I started documenting the books I read. I think this one is like a “forbidden romance” book. Like, she loves her brother’s best friend or something like that. I didn’t document this book on there so I can’t honestly tell you what I thought about it. I’m pretty sure I liked it. 

Beautiful Creatures

Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

I’m pretty sure I read this book in my freshman year of high school. Maybe even in eighth grade. I know it’s a girl that’s a witch and she falls for some high school guy and that’s just about it. I liked this book enough to buy the entire series. I didn’t like it enough to finish the series though.

Beautiful Disaster

Jamie McGuire

I think I read this one back in 2015? It isn’t logged into Goodreads so it is most likely 2015. I think Beautiful Disaster is about a girl who likes the bad boy. I could be 100% wrong but I know I liked it because it sat on my top shelf for the longest time. Top shelf = favorite books. 

Vampire Academy

Richelle Mead

Vampire Academy is probably the oldest book on my shelves. Minus like one other one that I had since fifth grade. I remember that Rose fell in love with her teacher Dimitri. I think that’s his name. And I don’t really remember too much else about this series. I know I loved it so much, I made my best friend at the time read the entire series. 

Rush

Maya Banks

So I loved this book. It’s the first romance book I picked up after reading Fifty Shades Of Grey. And let me tell you, this blew my mind. I thought E.L. James was a good writer. Maya Banks dominates her in every way. Unfortunately, the details of this book is a little hazy.

Too Late

Colleen Hoover

Too Late is my second favorite Colleen Hoover book. I know it’s more “adult” than her other novels. I read this book as she was posting it to Wattpad. So the breaks in between chapters kind of made me not really remember what all happened in this particular book. All I know is, it was intense. 

The Edge Of Never 

J.A. Redmerski

I’m not going to lie. The more I look at this book, the more I remember. I remember crying about it at work. It’s an emotional read. All the details are a little fuzzy but I know it’s a wonderful book. 

Hardwired

Meredith Wild

I honestly don’t remember this series at all. I want to say it involves a computer hacker and obviously romance. I feel like that’s wrong though. I do know that I loved it because I flew through this series and wanted more from Meredith.

Hunger

Karen E. Taylor

I know this book has vampires. And I remember two names from this book. Deirdre and Max. That’s about it. I’m not entirely sure what else happens in this seven book series. I think I may want to give it a reread one day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To