Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes

For this Top Ten Tuesday, I will not be using any pictures. I’m kind of doing this last minute seeing as I’ve been working on changing around my blog and adding new books to my virtual bookshelf. 

With that being said, let’s get started with my top ten favorite book quotes!

I was also only able to do seven. I kinda suck at this but I didn’t want to take quotes from books that haven’t meant anything to me.

1. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

“Love isn’t always pretty. Sometimes you spend all your time hoping it’ll eventually be something different. Something better. Then, before you know it, you’re back to square one, and you lost your heart somewhere along the way.”

2. Monsters In The Dark by Pepper Winters

“You stole my loneliness. I may have given you wings, but you’ve become my gravity. I’ll never be free of your force.”

3. Awaken by Nina Lane

“My husband doesn’t just love me. He knows how to love me. He knows what I need and when I need it, sometimes even better than I do.”

4. Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines

“In life, we often have to make decisions that aren’t easy. But it doesn’t mean they aren’t right.”

5. Third Debt by Pepper Winters

“Love is something that strikes without warning to the most unsuspecting. It’s a fucking gift and so goddamn priceless, but only the worthy realise what they have. Only the ones truly deserving fight every fucking day to treasure it. And those who don’t…they end up alone.”

6. This Man Confessed by Jodi Ellen Malpas

“You keep my heart beating, baby, but you can also make it fucking stop.”

7. After We Collided by Anna Todd

“The best thing about reading is to escape from your life, to be able to live hundreds or even thousands of different lives.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!