Top 10 Tuesday: Books I'd Want On A Desert Island

I’m trying to get more active on my blog. I’m actually spending less time on Instagram right now. I just feel like I lost the fun of it and it felt more like a chore than something I enjoyed doing. It’s also a pain in the butt to wake up early every day and make a post.

I think I’ll be giving up the daily challenges though and just update it when I have a new blog post here? I don’t know, we shall see.

So for this Top 10 Tuesday, I’m doing the top 10 books I’d want on a desert island. This is going to be difficult to do. But I think I can handle it!!

These are also in no particular order.

What are your top ten books you would take to a deserted island?

Monsters In The Dark

Pepper Winters

This book is technically three books in one. But since they’re not separate, I’m counting it as one. This book is one of my ultimate favorite books ever. It introduced me to a dark world that I fell in love with instantly. Also, this book is like 800 pages long and it would be a great read for being on a deserted island.

The Way I Used To Be

Amber Smith

This book is an emotional read. I think that if you’re on a deserted island, you need something to make you feel. The Way I Used To Be hit me in spots I didn’t know I could be hit in. It’s such a wonderful read. 

The Edge Of Never

J.A. Redmerski

This book has a lot of travelling in it. I figured, what a good book to read whilst you’re travelling to this deserted island. I’m assuming we’re travelling there because if we’re in an airplane crash or something these books would all be destroyed. 

Until Friday Night

Abbi Glines

I’m choosing this book because in some aspects, it reminds me of my grandma. She passed away earlier this year and when I read this book, it stole my breath. It felt like I was living that time all over again. I know it’s not a time most people don’t want to remember but I do. I feel like if I bring this book with me to an island it’ll be like bring my grandmother along with me.

Arouse

Nina Lane

I’m choosing Arouse strictly because of Dean. He’s such a dreamy character and who wouldn’t want to read about such a dreamy guy whilst away?

One Of Us Is Lying

Karen M. McManus

This book is suspenseful. It’s a wonderful quick read and something that will keep you on your toes. Why not have a nice suspicious read while on vacation?

Ugly Love

Colleen Hoover

I had to bring a Colleen Hoover book along. Ugly Love is my favorite by her so it’s the one I chose!

One Night Promised

Jodi Ellen Malpas

I wish I could have involved this entire trilogy. It’s one that will keep you captivated until the very end. The first book is just amazing so I had to add it in this list.

If I Was Your Girl

Meredith Russo

This is a book that I had to have in this list. It’s jaw droppingly amazing. It’s informative in so many ways. And it’s also pretty life altering. It made me see things from a completely different perspective. I think it would be a good read for a vacation. 

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire

J.K. Rowling

Lists are never complete without a Harry Potter book. The Goblet Of Fire is by far my favorite so it’s the one I would have to bring along. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!