New template???

As you can already see, I’ve gotten a new template. Why? Because I got bored of my last one. What’s different about this one?

I have no official homepage anymore. It honestly was a lot to keep up with and I felt like it was taking time away from my reading/reviewing. I was constantly forgetting to update it. It’s better for me and my blog that I just got rid of it.

There is no more sidebar!! I felt like it made my posts and my blog look cluttered. Everything is now located at the bottom of each page. If you want to follow/subscribe you’ll have to go all the way to the bottom now!

New online bookshelf? This is the thing I’m most happy about. When my blog was on Tumblr, I had this amazing bookshelf. On my last template, I couldn’t fit it on there with the sidebar. The only downfall to this is that it’s going to take forever to finish. I have over 300 books I need to add to it. *Le sigh*

All in all, I feel as if this template is more organized. I really hope you all enjoy it 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To