Review: The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy by Jenny Han

Belly has always lived for the summertime because it means all her favorite things: swimming, the beach and the Fisher boys, Conrad and Jeremiah. She has spent every summer with them at Cousins Beach for as long as she can remember. She has always been in love with Conrad and finally, one summer, it seems like he might have feelings for her too. But it turns out, so does Jeremiah.

As the summers go on, Belly has to choose between two brothers who love her as she comes to the realization that she will have to break one of their hearts.

Purchase: Amazon ~ Kindle

I was skeptical about reading this book. I read so many reviews saying that it wasn’t worth the read. I’ve decided to never read reviews before reading a book ever again. I loved this book. It was such a cute read. It made me feel like I was at the beach and crushing on boys. It made me feel younger.

This book ended exactly how I wanted it to. There were also parts that I did not want to happen, parts that made me cry. This book is bittersweet. There’s so much emotion and love. Don’t pick up this book if you don’t have a lot of time to read it though. It is quite long, I didn’t have the time and it took me almost two weeks to finish it!

Definitely pick it up and give it a read. You will not regret it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!