TAG TUESDAY: This Is Acting

So this is my first attempt at making a book tag! I’ve searched and searched for tags that haven’t been done, music-wise. I’m not 100% sure that This Is Acting hasn’t been done but I’m hoping it hasn’t just so I don’t look like I stole the idea from someone.


If you want, you can tag other people to do this too! The more the merrier!! Also, if you want to follow my blog, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom and press the follow button!!!!

Bird Set Free
There’s a scream inside that we all try to hide
1. Name a book(s) that just made you want to scream.

There are quite a few that I’ve wanted to scream as loud as I possibly could. Ugly Love, After, Monsters In The Dark and many more. 
Alive
I wore envy and I hated that

2. A book you purchased because of the cover and hated the book.

I have yet to actually read it yet, but I did try. Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll. I tried really hard to get into that book. I can’t tell if it was because I was having a book hangover or not. We’ll see when I get around to trying to read it again.
One Million Bullets
You were worth the wait

3. A book that was well worth the wait.

When I saw See Me by Nicholas sparks go up for pre-order, I was just amazed. It was a book that I purchased because of the cover. But when I finally got it and read it, I was in awe. I didn’t want to put it down. 
Move Your Body
I wanna be your muse

4. A book that inspires you.

Any book can inspire me. But mostly, YA. Anything by Colleen Hoover, to be exact. It may seem like I’m obsessed with her. But that’s probably because I am.

Unstoppable
Only alone will I cry out loud

5. A book that has made you cry.

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover and Allure by Nina Lane. Little humans make me cry and that’s all I will say about that. I don’t want to spoil the books.

Cheap Thrills
I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight

6. Name a book you will use as an excuse to cancel plans just to read.

As of right now, it is Only by Helenkay Dimon. If I’m reading any book and someone asks me to go out with them, I will tell them no. Reading is more fun.

Reaper
I’m feeling good, let me savor it

7. Name a book that gave you the biggest book hangover..

Monsters In The Dark. It’s a three-in-one book and when I finished it, I felt like I never wanted to read another book. I fell in love with the Dark Romance genre because of that book. (Dark romance is not for the kindhearted.)

House On Fire
I feel the pain and it feels so good.

8. Name a book that hit you in the feels, in a good way.


Maybe Someday, Confess, Finding Cinderella (all by Colleen Hoover). Also, the ‘One Night’ trilogy by Jodi Ellen Malpas. Miller is my biggest crush and I think it’s because of his OCD.

Footprints
The dark was swallowing me

9. A book that made you unbelievably mad.

The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith. It is such a great book, but it angered me. I’m not going to say why because I don’t want to give any spoilers here. If you want to know ask or simply go read my review of it.

Sweet Design
News travels fast when you’ve got an ass like my sweet design

10. A book that you think got popular based on the cover.

Honestly, I’m going to say Six of Crows. I haven’t read it yet, but I did buy it earlier this year. I bought it because of the book’s looks entirely. I’m not really not into that genre. I do plan on reading it once it’s sequel comes out, though.

Broken Glass
I’m not discarding you like broken glass

11. Name a book(s) that was terrible but you couldn’t find it in you to get rid of it.

Afterburn/Aftershock by Sylvia Day. Those books were so fast paced, it made me dizzy. It was such a short book with how much happened in them and I wish there was more to it.

Space Between
The space between is deafening.

12. A book whose sequel took too long to come out.

One With You by Sylvia Day. I think it was over a year I waited for that book. I had to reread the series just so I could remember everything that happened.

I hope you all liked my first book tag that I created all by myself. I had fun doing this and I hope you do too 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!