Tag Tuesday: The Harry Potter Spells Tag

As many of you may know already, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is out. I don’t plan on reading this book. Why? Because I’m scared it will be awful and make me dislike Harry Potter. I won’t let anything get in the way of something that has made me so happy for so many years.

The idea of reading a book that’s a play doesn’t sound too intriguing either. Although, if I just happen to get it as a present, I will probably read it.
I’m not entirely sure who made this tag, if you know tell me so I can give the credit!! I hope you all enjoy this tag! Let me know if you read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and let me know what you thought about it!!!

The After series by Anna Todd. Great books but I kinda hate how short the chapters are. It made me feel like I wasn’t reading much even though they are decent sized books. 
I’m going to do a little throwback here. Vampire Academy, I remember when I first picked it up, I don’t think I put it down until I finished it. I may try to read them again soon so I can see if I still like them like I did in high school.
Right in this moment, I need Always by Nina Lane. I believe it’ll be the last book in the Spiral of Bliss series and I’m too excited to read it. I may or may not get it until my birthday though 🙁
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover murdered my emotions. Does that count?
Again, Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll. I really want to like the book. I will most likely try reading it soon. If I can’t get into that time, I give up.
I would have to say the One Night series by Jodi Ellen Malpas. I absolutely adore those books and I’m sure that Livy is based off of me.
If you want twisted, go look up Pepper Winters. Monsters In The Dark is pretty dark and I loved it. I’m pretty sure all she writes is dark romance.
It’s pretty sad that I can’t do this one. I didn’t really have a great childhood and I pretty sure I didn’t even own a book until I was in forth grade.
Bleed Like Me by C. Desir. Read the book and you’ll see why.
The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
So I noticed this the other day, I don’t have any funny books on my shelves. Recommend me a funny book that has a good story line?
The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith. That book is so important. Just read it and make your parents read it.
I do a great job at making sure I don’t read any spoilers. I always read spoiler-free reviews and I always make sure to skim over captions on bookstagrams just in case. I don’t read ahead and I don’t look through pages! It almost feels like I’m cheating on a significant other if I do.
I read Of Mice and Men at school. It wasn’t mandatory, but it helped with something we were learning about.
I read the first chapter to Twilight once. That was pretty awful.
Feel free to leave your answers in the comments 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!