TAG TUESDAY: Epic Reads Tag

Welcome back to Tag Tuesday! It’s also Pretty Little Liars season seven premier day, eeeek!!! I’m hoping you all are having a great week and can’t wait to see your Epic Reads Tag.

1. If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to lunch, who would you invite and what would you serve them?

Anna Todd and Hardin Scott. I just want to bitch him out really bad for being a dick to Tessa for such a long time. And I wouldn’t serve them anything because I don’t do much cooking. We would most likely go to a restaurant.

2. What book do you wish the author would write a prequel for? 

Omg. There are so many. Ugly Love and November 9 by Colleen Hoover deserve a prequel. See Me by Nicholas Sparks needs one. Bleed Like Me by Christa Desir DEFINITELY needs one.

3. Which two characters (not from the same book) would make a good couple?

I can’t play cupid. 🙁

4. If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and only could say one sentence to them, who is it and what would the sentence be?

Obviously Colleen Hoover. I would tell her to never stop making me cry.

5. What book made you a reader and why?

The Goosebumps books made me love reading. I was literally checking them out of the school library every day just to see how many I could finish. I got addicted to reading after that.

6. Incendio! Your bookshelf just caught on fire, what are the books you’d save?

First off, how dare you threaten my books! I would grab as many of them as possible. I’d honestly risk getting burned just to save them.

7. Which dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one? Why?

No thank you. I’d rather just die because it would happen anyway because I’m a big baby when it comes to fighting.

8. What is your most epic read of all time?

I’m going to say all of my books. They all send me on a journey that’s hard to come back from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To