The Fifty Bookish Questions Book Tag

Okay, so just a quick intro here. I will do book related tags every Friday or Saturday. This is my first post in a book blog so I will be on the look out for book related tags to do.

So for now, enjoy this tag!! Original tag is from Life Of A Female Bibliophile

1. What was the last book you read?
I’ve been rereading the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day. Before that, it was Sweet Little Thing by Renee Carlino.

2. Was it a good one?
Well, the Crossfire series is a great series. That’s not why I’m rereading them though, One With You just came out and I needed to refresh my mind. Sweet Little Thing was decent. It was a short book and I’m pretty sure I finished it in a matter of a day, maybe two.

3. What made it good?
Well, for the Crossfire series, Eva and Gideon make it a good story. They’re not perfect and I love that. For Sweet Little Thing, I thought it was good because it was a small continuation of Mia and Will’s life together.

4. Would you recommend it to other people?
Of course, I would recommend any book.

5. How often do you read?
Quite often. I almost always have a book on me.

6. Do you like to read?
If I didn’t like it, I don’t think I’d waste my time doing this…

7. What was the last bad book you read?
I can’t recall any bad books I’ve read recently. The last one that I claimed to be bad was Bleed Like Me by Christa Desir. I didn’t like it at first but I ended up getting hooked in the story line and finished it in one day.

8. What made you dislike it?
The way it was written.

9. Do you wish to be a writer?
I wish more than anything to be a writer. Do I have talent? No.

10. Has any book influenced you greatly?
This may sound weird, I don’t let books influence me. I try to live my life as I know I should, not based off of a book.

11. Do you read fan fiction?
As of now, no. If I find anything interesting I would.

12. Do you write fan fiction?
Nope!

13. What’s your favorite book?
Anything by Colleen Hoover.

14. What’s your least favorite book?
That’s hard to say.

15. Do you prefer physical books or ready on a devices? (Kindle)
Physical books. I can’t not read something without physically turning the pages and smelling the book.

16. When did you learn to read?
I don’t even know.

17. What is your favorite book you had to read in school?
Of Mice And Men

18. What is your favorite book series?
The One Night series by Jodi Ellen Malpas.

19. Who is your favorite author?
Colleen Hoover.

20. What is your favorite genre?
Romance, contemporary romance.

21. Who is your favorite character in a book series?
Ugh, it’s to hard to pick between any characters.

22. Has a book transported you somewhere else?
Isn’t that the point of reading?

23. Which book do you wish had a sequel?
Honestly, Bleed Like Me. I hated the book at first but after I finished I felt like it needed more.

24. Which book do you wish DIDN’T have a sequel?
Most of Maya Banks’ books would be better as stand alone books.

25. How long does it take to read a book?
It depends on the book. If it’s good, I could read it within two days. But I also have a toddler so it could take longer.

26. Do you like when books become movies?
Yes and no.

27. Which book is ruined by it’s movie adaptation?
I think they ruined The Hunger Games. I’m pretty pissed they left the part out where Peeta loses his damn leg >.<

28. Which movie has done a book justice?
The Harry Potter films.

29. Do you read newspapers?
No, I hate touching newspapers.

30. Do you read magazines?
I read those dumb gossip magazines while it’s slow at work.

31. Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?
Magazines because it’s not the same annoying paper of newspapers.

32. Do you read while in bed?
It’s where I do most of my reading.

33. Do you read while on the toilet?
Yes, it’s probably the only place I can read and not get interrupted.

34. Do you read while in the car?
I read on the city bus on the way to and from work. In a car? No.

35. Do you read while in the bath?
Nooo, I’m too scared I’ll damage my book babies :O

36. Are you a fast reader?
Not anymore, my eyesight isn’t as great as it used to be.

37. Are you a slow reader?
Well I’m not a fast reader.

38. Where is your favorite place to read?
On my bed.

39. Is it hard for you to concentrate while reading?
Only when people are talking around me. I can have the T.V. on all day while reading and not get distracted though.

40. Do you need a room to be silent while you read?
Not really. Silence distracts me.

41. Who gave you your love for reading?
My lack of wanting to be around people.

42. What book is next on your list to read?
Breaking Him and Breaking Her by R.K. Lilley

43. When did you start to read chapter books?
I believe in third grade.

44. Who is your favorite children’s book author?
Doctor Seuss. My son loves his books!

45. Which author would you most want to interview?
Colleen Hoover.

46. Which author do you think you’d be friends with?
I could be friends with any author. Except for Stephenie Meyer.

47. What books have you reread the most?
The Blood Ties series by Jennifer Armintrout. She now goes by Jenny Trout.

48. Which books do you consider “classics”?
Basically anything they make you read in school.

49. Which books do you think should be taught in every school?
Of Mice and Men. It was such a great book. Of course, The Odyssey and The Iliad.

50. Which books should be banned from schools?
No books should be banned!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To