How To Follow A Blogger Blog On WordPress!


As someone who sees the better benefits of blogging for free with Blogger, I wanted to share how those with WordPress can follow a Blogger blog and have their newest posts show up in your feed.

I'm also going to go over some benefits of using Blogger instead of WordPress because I feel like people are missing out on such a wonderful service just because the majority of people use WP. 

I will update this post as often as possible as it seems like Blogger has made some recent updates and may possibly keep doing updates!

Benefits of Using Blogger Instead of WordPress
  • Free To Use: The best part about Blogger is that it's 100% free to use. You can do just about anything here on Blogger and you don't have to pay. The only thing I have paid for is my beautiful theme. With WordPress, you have many restrictions unless you pay for the service. 
  • More Theme Choices: There are two sites you can find free themes from. BTemplates and Gooyaabitemplates. This benefit kind of piggybacks off of the "Free To Use" because having a theme you actually want is important instead of using the only options WordPress will give you.
  • User-Friendly: Personally, I think that Blogger is more user friendly compared to WP. I was constantly trying to find work arounds for WP to bypass having to pay an arm and a leg. I have just always preferred using Blogger and it's much easier for me to navigate. 
  • No Storage: From what I've been able to see, you don't have a storage cap. I have been able to just upload the images to my posts without it taking up valuable space. In WordPress, I would have to upload the images to a different site and use the links to the JPG. This way, it's much faster and I don't have to worry about a different site going down like when TinyPic did and lost everything. 
How To Follow Blogger on WordPress

1. Visit Blog: You're obviously going to have to visit the blog you'd like to follow on WD. 


2. Copy URL: You're going to need to copy the URL of the blog you'd like to follow. 


3. Go To WordPress Feed: Next, you're going to go to your WordPress Feed. This is where you will see the posts from the blogs you follow. 


4. Paste URL: In this next step, you're going to paste the URL of the blog you'd like to follow in the search bar. 


5. Press Follow: The final step is that you only have to click "follow". Once you click that, you'll see that it says you are now following the blog! You will now begin to see in your feed when they make new posts!


If you have any questions in regards to anything in this post, let me know in the comments below and I would be happy to answer! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!