Fight For Your Future - Illumicrate June '22 Unboxing


Hello and welcome to another unboxing! My brain has been a mess recently and I'm trying to get everything in there situated. I was going to try and bring my blog to WordPress but I have decided to stay here where it's nice and free 🥰



Today, I'm bringing you my first every Illumicrate unboxing. As of right now, I am signed up for all the book boxes that I have been dying for. I just got the email for the adult monthly Fairyloot!



I was soo excited to get the email to sign up for Illumicrate. They're editions are just so gorgeous and I love that their books aren't strictly YA. I would have to say that my first box was just a blast ❤️‍🔥



I'm going to stop talking now and do this unboxing!



I totally listened to Christmas music the whole time working on this post. It's July so it's Christmas season 🎄

What was your favorite item from this box?

Hidden Promises Mug

Artwork by @rosiethorns88


Boy, do I love getting mugs in book boxes! Look at this freaking mug. Look at it. My only complaint is I wish the mugs were bigger because I drink a lot of coffee 😂. Inspired by Girls of Paper and Fire.

L.A. Institute Library Book Jacket

Artwork by @pauhami


I am obsessed with this book jacket. Not necessarily the fandom it's from, but the fact that I can use it to protect my books while I'm reading them! Definitely my favorite item in this box. Inspired by The Dark Artifices.



I currently have Forging Silver Into Stars in there and it's pretty snug. I wouldn't try to put a book bigger than that in there though.

Janloon Bookends

Designed by @stacey.mcevoy.caunt


You can never have too many bookends! I was super excited for these, even though I have never read the books. I'm in love with the color that was chosen for these. Inspired by Jade City.



*Also, I'm thinking I might want to give that series a try. Let me know in the comments if I should!

Planet Is Beautiful Passport Cover

Designed by @allieoldfielddesign


I don't care what book box it is, there will always be at least one item in it that I don't need. I don't travel anywhere and so, a passport holder is not an item I need. It is very pretty though! Inspired by A Closed and Common Orbit.

We All Fall Down
by Rose Szabo

I'm not going to lie, I don't think I have heard of this book before getting this box. But looking it up on Goodreads has me kind of scared to read it as the reviews aren't that great. It is a beautiful edition though! I am loving these sprayed edges designed by @rosdottir



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To