Waiting On Wednesday: Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can’t wait to read!

I feel like I was just telling my husband like a week before this was officially announced that I thought we weren't getting a second book. Well, I stand corrected!

I'm not even going to try and get an arc for this one because I know it'll never happen. I'll just have to wait a little longer to read it.

Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo

Alex Stern returns in another tale of murder and dark magic set among the Ivy League elite…



Galaxy “Alex” Stern is determined to break Darlington out of hell—even if it costs her a future at Lethe and at Yale. But Alex is playing with forces far beyond her control, and when faculty members begin to die off, she knows these aren’t just accidents. Something deadly is at work in New Haven, and if Alex is going to survive, she'll have to reckon with the monsters of her past and a darkness built into the university's very walls.
Links

What books are you waiting on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!