Ten Books I'd Like To Read Before 2021 Ends


Hello and welcome back to my blog! We’re getting close to the end of the year and even though I have read almost 100 books so far, there are still quite a few books I’d like to get to before the year ends. So today, I wanted to share with you ten books I’d like to get to before the end of the year.


This list is subject to change. And just because a book is on this list, it doesn’t mean I’ll get to it because of how I choose my next book to read. If you don’t know, I have a list of all my unread books and I do a random number generator and that’s how I pick my next read!

*each link will take you to Goodreads*

Window Shopping by Tessa Bailey: It’s no secret that I love Tessa Bailey. It’s also no secret that I love Christmas. I feel like this is going to be the perfect book for me! πŸŽ„


A Psalm of Storms and Silence by Roseanne A. Brown: A Song of Wraiths and Ruin was the first book I finished in 2021. How cool would it be if this book was the last book I read this year? I think that’s gonna be my goal for this one 😊


All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata: Chloe has raved so much about this book and I just had to get it. I’m always looking for new romance authors and I have heard nothing but great things about Mariana.


A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Jennifer has slowly become one of my favorite fantasy romance authors. I believe this book is in the same world as From Blood and Ash but I’m not sure which characters it’s following. I am very excited about this one!


Fable of Happiness by Pepper Winters: I was planning on reading this entire trilogy while I was on vacation in November… but Animal Crossing has a new update coming out and I don’t think I’m going to get any physical reading done… (update: I just checked and there are audiobooks!!!)
The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon: This is a book I was super excited about earlier this year. I still have not picked it up. I’m still in love with this cover! I’ve never read a book by this author before but I love the concept of this book.



Gods & Monsters
by Shelby Mahurin:
I’m so excited to see how this trilogy is going to ends. I honestly don’t know what I’m hoping for this ending. I just feel like there may be some heartbreak.


The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood: This is probably one of the most beloved books in the book community right now. I have to get to it. I have an arc and I didn’t read it before the release date because I suck.


A Ruin of Roses by K.F. Breene: This is a dark fantasy romance and I’m dying to read it. I honestly might just pick this one up asap. I am so curious about it!


Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle: I’m excited to give this author another go. I didn’t love You Deserve Each Other. I have high hopes for this one. I’m hoping there’s more love than hate in this book.

What are some books you’d like to read before 2021 ends?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To