Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Happenings Away From The Blog


Hello and welcome back to my blog! I decided to start blogging again last week. I’m currently still going strong. By that, I mean I haven’t wanted to quit yet. I’m beginning to realize that going to WordPress is what makes me hate blogging. I’m not going back there again. In the coming weeks, I may not be blogging as much though. We’re in the process of moving so my spare time is either spent cleaning or packing. We haven’t moved since 2012 and I’m extremely nervous about this move.



I’m also extremely annoyed that I have so many books to pack. As much as I love my books, I never thought I would ever have to move them. This is kind of part of the reason why I haven’t been buying as many physical books.



Not much has happened work-wise. I got a super nice compliment from a client and it made me feel a lot better about what I do at work. I also took three days off, equalling five days off work. My son starts school again on Tuesday and I’m currently just helping him get used to the idea of going back to school and helping him get ready!



Since starting this new job, I haven’t been taking CBD oil. I was living by CBD oil when I was working at Amscot. That job destroyed my sanity. I have noticed that since I got the Covid vaccine, my hormones have been out of sorts. I’m snappy more often and I get anxiety from being snappy. Since starting this new job, I haven’t been taking CBD oil. I was living by CBD oil when I was working at Amscot. That job destroyed my sanity. I have noticed that since I got the Covid vaccine, my hormones have been out of sorts. I’m snappy more often and I get anxiety from being snappy.



I don’t know if I’ve said anything online about my experience with the vaccine. I honestly will probably never get another vaccine because my body just doesn’t like them. It doesn’t like birth control. It doesn’t like anything that’s not in my body already. I’m not going to go into detail about everything else that has changed. Please don’t come at me for this decision.



If you’re interested in trying CBD oil, I use Original Hemp. If you use my link, I think you’ll get like a $20 off coupon. Please do your own research.

Currently Reading


📖 Conventionally Yours by Annabeth Albert: I’m having a good time with this book. The start is kind of slow. They finally got in the car to make their way to the convention. I’m excited to see what drama happens along the way! 15%


🎧 For The Wolf by Hannah Whitten: I love a good Beauty and the Beast retelling. I also love it when it’s more stories combined into one. As you can see, it’s a Red Riding Hood retelling as well! I’m enjoying this book so much! I almost didn’t want to read it but I have seen so many good reviews.

*note: I will no longer post the books I got during the week as it just takes up more time*

How was your week? Did you read any new books? Did you buy any new books? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!