Time Management?


Blogging has been a part of my life since about 2016. A lot has definitely changed since then. I’m now working a full-time job. I just don’t have the time anymore. I used to only work maybe 20 hours a week. Being a mom and working full-time means that my hobbies have taken a back seat to everything else.



I found out that I can make time for blogging on the weekends. But I, unfortunately, get so sucked into things that I’ll sit at the computer all weekend and get nothing else done.



I suck at time management. Big time.



I’m currently typing this blog post while waiting to drop my son off at school and I’m sort of coming up with some ideas of how I can blog more.



I’m also looking for advice from others to help me learn how to manage my time.



I don’t want to sit and blog all day and get no reading done. Can I be considered a book blogger if I’m not reading? Probably not.



I’m thinking I may need to start waking up a bit earlier in the mornings so I can work on posts and whatnot before work. That will leave my evenings open to clean up my house and read. This sounds like the only way I can make time during the workweek to get this done.



If you have any ideas you can give me to help me manage my time, please let me know! Blogging is something I never want to stop as it helps me remember books I’ve loved and I love introducing others to some good books 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!