My Favorite Booktubers!


Hello and welcome back to my blog! I’m trying to stay as active as possible, which means you’re gonna get random posts here and there. Basically whenever I feel like posting. I woke up at 4:30 this morning and stayed up until 6:30 watching Reba and passed back out. I meant to stay up… it just didn’t happen that way 😅.


I’ve been wanting to make a post about my favorite booktubers for a while now. I just want to give a cheeky little shout out to those who give me free entertainment and free book recommendations! I definitely prefer watching booktube over watching actual television.


I typically watch booktubers who talk about either fantasy or romance novels. Romance and fantasy are definitely my top two favorite book genres and I’m always looking for more booktubers who talk about both. Or just one or the other!


Please, leave me some booktuber recommendations in the comments below as I am always looking for new people to watch!

**clicking on their channel names will take you to their Youtube channel**



I love Chelsea. She is the person who brought me out of my “romance shell”. I used to be ashamed to read romance. When I came across her channel, I was purely amazed. Not only does she read a lot of romance, but she also reminds me of someone I would be good friends with! I feel like we would totally get along if we ever met in person. She’s a beautiful human being and she’s just seems super sweet. I totally sent her a book once and was so happy when she dm’d me on Twitter to thank me ☺️



Regan can honestly make me pick up any book. The way she explains books makes me want to pick up everything that she does. She has a great talking voice. I love her reading vlogs. I just honestly love all her videos. We get great book and Matilda content weekly! I’ve been so proud of her lately because of the sponsorships she’s been able to do on Instagram. She recently did one with Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day and it was beautiful!



Chloe is honestly just amazing. I love watching her videos. Her aesthetic is so gorgeous. I just really love watching her videos and getting her book recommendations. I’ve been trying to pick up some of the horror manga she recommends and I feel bad that I can’t get into them 😓Oh well, it’s fine. I still love watching her gush over her favorite books.



Becca is such a hardworking person! I love getting to see her candle company in action. She’s such a sweet person. I’ve been loving the little Hamilton snippets we get. (WE NEED MORE HAMILTON!) She reads mostly fantasy and I love that. We have similar reading tastes and I love it when I see her read books that I’ve loved or that I love a book that she recommends! Also, she used one of my pictures on one of her holiday candles and I’m never going to stop talking about it.


I definitely am subscribed to a lot more booktubers than this. This is just a quick blog post I wanted to do to give my favorites some love. Please, remember to leave a comment to recommend some of your favorite booktubers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To