How Do You Decide What To Read Next?


I'm still trying to keep my mind busy. With losing Pascal, I've been in a depressed state and I'm trying to get out of that. I hate having my son see me not want to interact with the world. I hate him seeing me cry. I'm trying to feel better for him.





Ever since losing my fur baby, I've been keeping my nose in books. I have finished two books. Escaping this world for a bit has definitely helped me out. I had a constant thought yesterday about how people decide what they're going to read next.





I have all of my unread books in an app called "Randomizer". I always add my new purchases to this app. I never take a book off unless I read it. Basically, once I finish a book I'll go to this app and I'll let it choose a book for me. This really helps with getting books read that have been sitting on my shelves for years.





I have been feeling envious to those who make TBRs and stick to them. I'm constantly wanting to do this. Unfortunately, every time I make a TBR, I never stick to it! I think I'm going to give this a shot in June. Pick one old contemporary/romance and one new. The same for fantasy. At least I would have a little say in what I get to read for the month, right?





How do you decide what you're going to read next? Do you stick to your TBRs?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!