Book Blogger Test Tag:

I wasn’t tagged in this because I honestly doubt anyone else in the bookish community knows that I exist. But, I tag every one of you. Hope you have fun doing this tag!

I saw this tag over on Destiny‘s blog. So I thank you for doing this tag and giving me the inspiration to do it myself.

The Rules: 
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add the link to their blog.
2. Answer the questions asked on this post – don’t stress, it’s quick!
3. Nominate and notify some peeps. 5 preferred.
1. What are your top 3 bookish pet peeves?

  • When there’s a cover change in the middle of a series. Can’t stand when my books don’t match.
  • When you lend out your book and it comes back damaged. (Ripped pages, written on, dog eared, etc)
  •  When there’s a beautiful hardback book and they don’t take advantage of making the naked book look gorgeous. I can’t stand plain naked hardbacks!

2. Name a perfect reading spot:
My own personal library. I don’t have one yet seeing as we live in a little apartment. When we move, we’re planning on making sure there is an extra room for my books. I can’t wait to be able to read in a cozy room filled with books. 

3. Give 3 reading confessions: 
  • I love to snack on greasy potato chips while reading. It really makes reading difficult but I love to snack and I love to read. I must do it at the same time!
  • I can get easily distracted. By anything. It’s the most annoying thing ever. 
  • Lately, I haven’t had time to read. It’s been making me really sad. I’m working on it, though.
4. When was the last time you cried during a book?

During Empire Of Storms. I’m not going to say why but I will say Manon and Asterin. That is it. 
5. Number of books on your bedside table?
Just one, which is Three Dark Crowns. The book I am currently reading. I don’t keep any more than that on it because I honestly hate clutter and it just looks a mess.
6. Favorite reading snack?
Salt and Vinegar chips. I’m trash for them. Or Takis. All the bad stuff. Yummy. 
7. What 3 books would you recommend to anyone?
I’d have to know what kind of books you like before I recommend a book to you. I would feel bad for recommending a fantasy book to someone who strictly reads contemporary and they end up hating the book. Give me a genre and I’ll hook you up with some recommendations. 
8. Provide a picture of your bookshelf:
This isn’t what they look like now. We had to move them due to being under the air vent and collecting mold. Let’s just say I was not happy to find mold on top of my bookshelves. 
9. How much do books mean to you in 3 words?
“Escape from everything”. Ever since I was a kid, reading was my escape from everything. It really helped shape me into the person I am today by being able to get my head out of certain situations. Books are life savers.
10. Biggest reading secret?
It’s not really anything to do with reading but with blogging about reading. Sometimes it really feels like a chore that I don’t want to do. Sometimes I don’t want to write that review. But I do it because I know it encourages authors to do more writing which means I can read more books. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!