Review: Millions by Pepper Winters

Millions
By Pepper Winters
Published By: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform on November 22nd 2017
Genres: Romance, Dark Romance
Pages: 368
Purchase: Amazon - Kindle
Beautiful Bastard

Synopsis:


“Love had been given and taken and now…it had been stolen. No one steals from a thief—especially from me—and I will defend what’s mine until my dying breath. It’s not a question of what I’m willing to sacrifice but who to deserve her…”

Once upon a time, I stupidly believed if I could make Elder fall for me, everything would be perfect.

Now, I’m missing, and he’s hunting, and everything is far from our happily ever after.

He gave me his heart, and I gave him my promise, but true love isn’t sacred to others.

War is coming, disaster is brewing, and I’m not going down without a fight.

Elder is mine.

I am his.

And no one can keep us apart.


Beware Of Spoilers!!

My Thoughts: 


This was a great ending to a wonderful series. It's beautiful. It's bloody. I just couldn't put it down! Although, a part of me is glad it's finally over. I love Pepper Winters and I love her books. It's just I hate series that last longer than three books. I just feel like I sometimes get bored of reading about the same characters after book three. 

Even though there were times I wished the book would hurry up and end, I still loved the book. I loved the ending. It had me in tears.

Pros:


Q: So, this book seems like it could also double to the Monsters In The Dark series. Q and Tess played a big part in this book and I was loving it. I miss my sexy Frenchman. He was a bit rude in this book and that kind of made me mad at him a little bit. But he's still my favorite and I'm glad he was in this book.

Fight Scenes: The fight scene with the Chinmoku was amazing. There was just the right amount of blood and it showed that Elder isn't as invincible as heroes are. He get's beat up pretty well. By Q and the Chinmoku. I hate it when the main character is painted out to be the most perfect person and they can never get their ass handed to them.

The Ending: OMG, I didn't know I needed so many epilogues. I'm so happy that Pim and Elder were able to find a way to have a family. It brought tears to my eyes. Especially when they adopted Aria because that's my chosen name for a future daughter. It was a beautiful ending and I really hope we get more of their family in the future. 

Cons: 


This book was kind of slow and fast paced at the same time. I feel like things jumbled together sometimes. While other times, I felt like they dragged on. I think I just was too impatient to finally see how the series ended.

Recommend To: 


Anyone that can handle a bit of tough love. Not for those triggered by rape or abuse.


My Rating:
5/5 Stars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!