Tag Tuesday: Would You Rather?

Hello everyone and good morning/afternoon/day. I’m extremely exhausted and ready for Friday. I had a busy weekend and so I didn’t get to relax like I normally do. But anywho, I’m not too sure who made this tag. If you know, comment so I can put the credit!!!
1. Would you rather read only a series or a stand-alone book?
I’m not too sure about this one. I love series just as much as I love stand-alones. It would just depend on my mood I guess.

2. Would you rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Since I am a girl, it’s easier for me to understand what goes through another girls mind and so I would say “female”. But I’m not against male lead characters!

3. Would you rather shop only at an actual book store or Amazon?
It depends on where I can get the book cheaper. Or if there’s a good sale going on. I like to save as much money as possible when it comes to getting books.

4. Would you rather all books become movies or tv shows?
Movies. They would make the shows way too long.

5. Would you rather read five pages per day or read five books per week?
I would love to read five books per week, that would be great. But, realistically, I can’t because of work and being a mom. So I’ll take reading five pages per day.

6. Would you rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
I would love to be an author. It is my dream job. But I’d also like to be a publisher too.

7. Would you rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every six months?
I would get too tired of reading the same book over and over. But it would also suck to only get a new book every six months. Can I have both?

8. Would you rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Book store. I would need to make a profit to support my book addiction.

9. Would you rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Favorite genre. There’s just so many books that I could read instead of limiting it down to one author, whose books I’ll still be able to read because they’re in my favorite genre.

10. Would you rather read physical books or eBooks?
I cannot, CANNOT, deal with eBooks. I have to have the physical books.

I hope you guys enjoyed this tag and I hope to see more of you doing it!

Remember, if you want to follow me, scroll to the bottom of the page and click follow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!