July Fairyloot Unboxing


I’m trying to think of a better way of doing these unboxings. I’m not the best at taking pictures so they don’t look really good. Maybe I should just take one picture with all of the items in it? I’m going to try that this month and see if I like it.



I’ve decided to not take individual pictures of the items because it’s just so time-consuming. I believe that you can see each item well enough in the photo. I will take extra pictures of the book only because that’s obviously the most important part.



I tried to wait to post until I was sure a great majority got their boxes so I wouldn’t spoil them. So without further adieu, here is my July Fairyloot unboxing!

Umbrella


This umbrella was designed by team Fairyloot. I do love a good umbrella. It definitely comes in handy living in Florida. I love that it’s compact and can fit in my purse.



Unfortunately, I’m not a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland…



I will probably still use it in emergencies. Or I may just try and trade it. I still haven’t decided yet.

Book Sleeve


This book sleeve was designed by @rosiethorns88. It’s based on The Blood of Stars duology by Elizabeth Lim. I loved both of those books and I’m extremely happy to have this gorgeous book sleeve!



I love the material it’s made of. I feel safe putting my books in this sleeve and bringing it wherever I go. It would definitely protect my books in case I spilled something on the sleeve.

Tea Tin


This tea tin was designed by @chattynora. I honestly don’t even drink loose leaf tea. I don’t know what I’m going to use this tin for.



The tin is definitely my favorite item in the box. It’s mostly because it’s from a Sarah J. Maas book.

Foiled Print


This foiled print was designed by @kavon_kayleigh. This print features Maya from the Star-Touched Queen series by Roshani Chokshi.



Honestly, I really dislike getting prints. I know it’s a staple in book boxes. I just know that I will not place these anywhere. I’m waiting until I have a good chunk of them so I can post them up for trade.

Socks


These socks were designed by @catarinabookdesigns. This design was inspired by Cinderella Is Dead by Kalynn Bayron. A book I honestly never plan on reading…



I will most likely keep these socks because I love socks.

Tarot Cards


They are designed by @morgana0anagrom. They are inspired by Caraval by Stephanie Garber.



Again, I dislike the tarot cards. I think they are super pretty. Just completely useless for me! I’m waiting until I get a good chunk of them and I will trade them!

Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim


Team Fairyloot did such a great job designing this book! @sallteas did a magnificent job with the artwork under the dust jacket. This is definitely one of my favorite books that they have done!

*my pictures do not do this book justice. I’m absolute garbage at taking pictures*





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!